Full Address:
Phone:
(718) 650-5551

Website:


Category: Urgent care center, Emergency Care Physician, Cardiologist, Podiatrist, Family Practice Physician, Radiologist, Pediatrician, Nutritionist, Emergency Care Service, Walk-In Clinic
Hours:
Mon- Fri  9AM–10PM
Sat  10AM–6PM

Payment:
Cash, all cc

Description:
The health of your heart determines the health of your life. A healthy heart allows you to work and play, go to the park with your children, pursue your favorite hobbies, go to sleep and get up the next day. We all take our hearts for granted, and that’s natural. We assume our hearts will continue to beat- until they don’t.

Heart disease is the Number One killer of men and women in America. And yet, we each have the power to make our hearts the healthiest that they can be. About 610,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that’s 1 in every 4 deaths. That means it’s time for us to get serious about taking heart health.

The cardiologists at A & G Urgent Care throughout Brooklyn have the skill and experience to take care of your heart, helping you live a lifestyle that will keep it healthy, and treating heart disease should it occur. Placing your heart in the hands of a qualified cardiologist is serious business, and that’s why the seasoned cardiac experts at A & G Urgent Care should be taking care of you.
Keywords:
urgent care, urgent care near me, clinic near me, urgent care center, walk in clinic, urgent care 24 hours, nearest urgent care, emergency care near me, urgent care near me open now, 24 hour urgent care, ag urgent care, pediatric urgent care, urgent medical care, medical clinic, walk in doctor, nearest walk in clinic, advantage care urgent care hours, walk in medical, clinics open near me, urgent care bed stuy, urgent clinic near me, urgent clinic, walk in medical centre, emergency clinic, urgent care walk in, urgent care walk in clinic, what time does urgent care open, walk in emergency care near me, emergency care clinic, podiatrist urgent care, urgicare center near me, agent care, ag clinic, nearest podiatrist to my location, medical walk ins, urgent care urgent care, community hospital, urgent care, a&g medical, care urgent, urgent walk in, first care near me, the urgent care center, urgent care in, the urgent care, acute care near me, redi care near me, medical walkin, immediate care clinic, walk in er near me, emergency medical clinic near me, nearest walk in medical clinic, phone number for urgent care near me, medical clinic new york,  where is urgent care near me, what time is urgent care open, what time does urgent care close near me, to urgent care, Brooklyn, NY.
Social Links:






Comments